The Bailey Theatre and Broom’s Arcade, an early indoor shopping mall, were constructed in 1925. The mall was only one hall wide with stores on either side, much like the malls of today, but much smaller. The mall is accessible from from the street at both ends of the building.
The entrance to the theater is framed by 1920’s Art Deco reliefs based on Aztec designs. This is also evident above the entrance to the arcade.