This property is significant of bringing a wide variety of entertainment to the community. Additionally, the building retains a high degree of historical integrity. The two-story false-front commercial building was constructed by Frank Isenberger in 1911 as a garage, with the opera house located on the upper floor. “Lodgepole Opera House,” painted in large letters, remains visible on the front facade. The opera house has a stage and a projection booth, added later when it was used to show motion pictures.