This building is three stories in height and constructed of white sandstone with steel construction and granite base. Above the six Ionic columns of the semi-circular porch is a denticulated cornice and above this a railing. The building was completed in 1923 by John Molitor. It was dedicated in 1925 and supplanted the old Town Hall, which was used as a hospital during the Civil War. The clock and the bell in the tower were formerly in Independence Hall. The building is currently in a state of abandon.